Welcome to Momentum Bay (877-326-8392), a sustainability boutique firm headquartered in Houston, Texas since 2002, consulting from Hawaii to the U.S. Virgin Islands, and brokering electricity and general contracting in Texas.
Imagine a school district like Hawaii Public Schools saving $300 million over ten years. Exemplary energy performance is healthy, good, and very good for budgets.
Compared to the nation's median K-12 schools, each year, Momentum Bay's growing portfolio of 2015 and 2016 ENERGY STAR certifications in Hawaii - 6.8 million square feet on 77 K-12 campuses with 900+ buildings - performs 42.3% more energy efficiently, saves $9.0 million yearly, touches the lives of 61,000 students and 5,800 staff, and avoids 19,400 metric tons of CO2.
Momentum Bay consultants offer full-service energy, water & sustainability management consulting to real estate decision makers, i.e., executives committed to building fitness & top 25% leadership.
Commercial real estate consulting services range from the Momentum Bay ECO [BOOT CAMP]® and Momentum Bay GREENINGSM market research studies to customized real estate consulting, energy audits and commissioning, and more. These consulting services equip executives and their teams integrate real estate into business strategy. Conservation, efficiency, effectiveness, healthier real estate and employee help clients achieve corporate sustainability.
Similar to design-build and construction management at-risk (CM at-risk) delivery methods, Momentum Bay practitioners often act as special teams do, implementing the firm's focused consulting advice to executives, supplementing & building fellow leaders' bench strength in several roles, as clients need:
- One of the nation's Most Active EPA ENERGY STAR® Service and Product Provider (SPP) including On-site Energy Production Services, Energy Consultant/ Energy Management Services Company, Distributor, Energy Improvement Contractor
* 77 ENERGY STAR certifications won for clients in 2015 and 2016 *
- trusted advisor about energy, power, water and other utilities
- interim executive (e.g., CEO; Chief Marketing Officer; Chief Sustainability Officer; Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE))
- specialty green general contractor & installer-EPC (i.e., power, water & food retrofits, e.g., white / cool / ENERGY STAR certified roof, solar PV, solar attic fans, insulation, rainwater harvesting, atmospheric water generation, irrigation, and edible organically managed landscaping) &
- developer of utility-scale solar PV and other renewable energy, sustainable housing, organic farms, etc.
Momentum Bay's only requirement is that prospective & current clients be committed to long-term, ongoing, top 25% leadership, such as developing, owning, managing or occupying exemplary facilities - "Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR," ENERGY STAR, LEED Gold or Platinum, Enterprise Green Communities, Living Building Challenge® or WELL certified buildings, or even Net Zero Energy, Water, Waste and Food facilities.
Momentum Bay's genuine passion is equipping decision makers rapidly to plan green strategies & execute best-in-class renewable energy, sustainable real estate, & corporate sustainability initiatives - from strategy & training to procurement & implementation to messaging (i.e., marketing & communications).
In a sprint-crawl-walk-jog-run-inspire approach, Momentum Bay's consultants & practitioners provide as much or as little management consulting & implementation assistance as clients prefer.
Often, our Texas clients begin by procuring energy with Momentum Bay's business unit GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS (877-326-8392 or 877-ECO-TEXAS), specializing in full-service electricity & natural gas procurement, & energy management for commercial & industrial clients.
- 1. Grid electricity & natural gas
- 2. Renewable Energy Credits (RECs)
- 3. Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- 4. Onsite wind turbine, Solar & Water Generation*
After procurement, GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS' energy efficiency & energy conservation consultants, Texas energy management consultants, & Texas energy advisors help executives with:
- 1. Energy Analysis & Strategy
- 2. Energy Demand Management*
- 3. Energy Supply-Procurement
- 4. Communications &
- 5. Energy Monitoring
* Momentum Bay's business units GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS and Solar EPC (866-765-2737 or 866-SOLAR-EPC) are a distributor-dealer, specialty general contractor, and installer of water & energy products suitable for new & existing buildings, including onsite, behind-the-meter power generation systems (wind turbines & roof, carport & ground-mounted solar modules) and Delishs' utility-scale solar power plants, water farms & more.
Second, clients pursue green building certification for one or more new and/or existing buildings in their portfolios, relying upon Momentum Bay's green building expertise:
- 1. GREENING research
- 2. Training & facilitation, consulting & technical
- 3. Utility audits & building commissioning
Ultimately, some clients strive for an authentic corporate sustainability that fuels top-line and bottom-line growth, relying on Momentum Bay's subject matter experts for:
- 1. Customized ECO [BOOT CAMP]® training & public speaking
- 2. CSR project consulting
- 3. Interim / part-time executives
After 15 years of management consulting & sustainable innovation, we find that corporate sustainability, sustainable real estate & renewable energy in Texas represent more than a solid hope. Today, these are profitable, practical, real rewards.
We are authentically conservative, efficient and healthy, practicing our own consulting advice. And, we look forward to helping your C-suite executives secure sustainable success.
We are available toll-free at 877-326-8392 (877-ECO-TEXAS).
since 2003 ENERGY STAR
Texas Electricity Aggregator Texas Real Estate School AHMA East Texas
Mark Robinson PUCT #80247 Provider #0515