Welcome to Momentum Bay (877-326-8392), headquartered in Houston, Texas since 2002.
We are consultants offering full-service energy, water & sustainability management consulting to real estate decision makers committed to top 25% leadership.
And, we are practitioners implementing our own consulting advice, supplementing and building our clients' bench strength in several roles, as clients need: a volume buying group, distributor-dealer, specialty general contractor, and installer-EPC (e.g., water & energy retrofits); a utility-scale renewable energy developer; and interim executives (e.g., CEO, Chief Sustainability Officer, Energy Manager).
Momentum Bay's only requirement is that prospective & current clients be committed to long-term, top 25% leadership, such as developing, owning, managing or occupying exemplary buildings - "Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR," ENERGY STAR, and/or LEED Gold or Platinum certified, or even Net Zero Energy, Water, Waste and Food.
Momentum Bay's genuine passion is equipping decision makers rapidly to plan green strategies & execute best-in-class renewable energy, sustainable real estate, & corporate sustainability initiatives - from strategy & training to procurement & implementation to messaging (i.e., marketing & communications).
In a sprint-crawl-walk-jog-run-inspire approach, Momentum Bay's consultants & practitioners provide as much or as little management consulting & implementation assistance as clients prefer.
Often, clients begin by procuring energy with Momentum Bay's business unit GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS (877-326-8392 or 877-ECO-TEXAS), specializing in full-service electricity & natural gas procurement, & energy management for commercial & industrial clients.
- 1. Grid electricity & natural gas
- 2. Renewable Energy Credits (RECs)
- 3. Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- 4. Onsite wind turbine, Solar & Water Generation*
After procurement, GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS' energy efficiency & energy conservation consultants, Texas energy management consultants, & Texas energy advisors help executives with:
- 1. Energy Analysis & Strategy
- 2. Energy Demand Management*
- 3. Energy Supply-Procurement
- 4. Communications &
- 5. Energy Monitoring
* Momentum Bay's business units GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS and Solar EPC (866-765-2737 or 866-SOLAR-EPC) are a distributor-dealer, specialty general contractor, and installer of water & energy products suitable for new & existing buildings, including onsite, behind-the-meter power generation systems (wind turbines & roof, carport & ground-mounted solar modules) and Delishs' utility-scale solar power plants, water farms & more.
Second, clients pursue green building certification for one or more new and/or existing buildings in their portfolios, relying upon Momentum Bay's green building expertise:
- 1. GREENING research
- 2. Training & facilitation, consulting & technical
- 3. Utility audits & building commissioning
Ultimately, some clients strive for an authentic corporate sustainability that fuels top-line and bottom-line growth, relying on Momentum Bay's subject matter experts for:
- 1. Customized ECO [BOOT CAMP]® training & public speaking
- 2. CSR project consulting
- 3. Interim / part-time executives
After a decade of management consulting & sustainable innovation, we find that corporate sustainability, sustainable real estate & renewable energy in Texas represent more than a solid hope. Today, these are profitable, practical, real rewards.
We are authentically green, practicing our own consulting advice. And, we look forward to helping your C-suite executives secure sustainable success.
We are available toll-free at 877-326-8392 (877-ECO-TEXAS).
since 2003 ENERGY STAR
Texas Electricity Aggregator Texas Real Estate School AHMA East Texas
Mark Robinson PUCT #80247 Provider #0515