Welcome to Momentum Bay (877-326-8392), headquartered in Houston, Texas. We are a full-service management consulting, marketing, energy procurement & energy management advisor as well as focused on sustainability.
Momentum Bay's GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS (877-326-8392 or 877-ECO-TEXAS) specializes in full-service energy procurement & energy management for commercial & industrial clients.
And, Momentum Bay's Solar EPC division (866-765-2737 or 866-SOLAR-EPC) is both an engineering-procurement-construction contractor of behind-the-meter solar & wind turbine power generation systems, and project developer of & utility-scale solar power plants.
The firm's genuine passion is equipping chief-level executives rapidly to plan green strategies & execute specific best-in-class sustainability projects - from strategy & training to procurement to messaging (i.e., marketing & communications).
877-326-8392. Momentum Bay's energy & sustainability management consulting process is grounded in solid business principles, research, environmental science, creativity, discipline & authenticity.
In a sprint-crawl-walk-jog-run-inspire approach, Momentum Bay's team provides as much or as little management consulting assistance regarding green energy, green building and/or green business as clients prefer, rewarding clients' achievements with lower (discounted) consulting rates at each subsequent stage of an engagement.
Clients are typically C-suite executives (i.e., Chairman, Vice Chairman, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, CTOs, and other Chief Officers) & owners of businesses with assets or revenues of $10 million to $25 billion from diverse industries, but also include early stage companies. Clients are primarily Texas-based companies, but also multi-national real estate investors, developers & managers, as well as some faith-based organizations.
Most clients are:
- beginning the going green process by purchasing green electricity, renewable energy, or green power offsite from the grid, or onsite as solar PV and/or wind turbine power generation systems, thus offsetting 60-90 percent of their carbon footprint while mitigating risk associated with their #1 operating expense
- greening their real estate portfolio in simple, prioritized baby steps and green building best practices, by implementing conservation, energy efficiency, etc., & pursuing "Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR®" (DEES) designation, ENERGY STAR awards, and/or LEED® certifications (Core & Shell, New Construction, Commercial Interiors & Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance), and/or
- integrating corporate sustainability throughout their organizations (e.g., CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Sustainability Reporting, etc.).
The common thread among green energy, green building & green business clients is that they are all finding sustainability to be profitable, practical & powerful.
The firm's services are focused on energy tech, sustainable real estate, & corporate sustainability, all of which grew out of the founder's early years as strategic growth, corporate renewal, turnaround management & crisis management consultants in construction & real estate related industries.
- GREEN ENERGY
- GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS - full-service energy management consultants & green energy procurement experts:
- Texas energy management consultant, Texas energy advisor, & energy efficiency & conservation consultants
- Texas green electricity broker
- Texas electricity aggregator (group, bulk purchases; registered with the Public Utility Commission of Texas #80247)
- Texas Renewable Energy Credit (REC) broker
- Texas seller's representative securing green power purchase agreements (green PPAs) from municipalities, electric cooperatives, wholesale origination desks at Retail Electric Providers, & other wholesale market participants for utility-scale green power generators (i.e., similar to a Texas green power marketer, but not taking title to power)
- Distributor-dealer-developer-EPC-installer of solar photovoltaic / solar PV, solar attic fans, wind turbines & other onsite renewable generation - acting as distributor to other contractors, installer in Texas, solar-wind EPC firm (engineering-procurement-construction)), & even turnkey solar-wind developer for behind-the-meter & utility-scale projects
- Marketer of the only EPA Certified Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) upgrade / battery conversion kits from A123 Systems' Hymotion division for the 2006-2009 Toyota Prius, boosting mileage from 45 mpg to 100+ mpg
- GREEN BUILDING
- exhaustive research & in-depth analysis of all LEED certified / registered projects worldwide as well as all "Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR" (DEES) & ENERGY STAR buildings in the US
- green building commissioning (an audit or tune-up of a building's systems) for buildings & projects pursuing the "Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR" (DEES) designation, ENERGY STAR labeling, and/or LEED certification; these fast-payback services include fundamental commissioning (Cx) & enhanced commissioning (eCx) for new buildings, as well as retro-commissioning (RCx) & continuous commissioning for existing buildings
- green building consulting, including:
- Training & facilitation: eco-charrette facilitation, LEED consulting, LEED project management, LEED documentation, greening specifications, customized & comprehensive green building workshops, & LEED training for green teams)
- Consulting: building management strategies for existing buildings, & advanced climate solutions
- Technical: energy modeling, daylight analysis, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), life cycle cost analysis (LCA)
- GREEN BUSINESS
- comprehensive sustainable business consulting on projects or as an interim sustainability executive (e.g., Chief Sustainability Officer, Corporate Sustainability Director, CSR & Sustainability Vice President, etc.)
- innovative, approved mandatory continuing education (MCE) & training for real estate professionals & organizations &
- green lifestyle training for leaders & their households
- inspiring, interactive & customized keynote speeches, presentations & training courses on a wide array of green topics
NOTE: We offer discounted fees on all green energy alternatives to green businesses & green buildings (i.e., those buildings that have achieved or are pursuing "Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR," ENERGY STAR, and/or LEED certifications.
Onsite Green Power
After a decade of management consulting & sustainable innovation, we find that corporate sustainability, sustainable real estate & renewable energy in Texas represent more than a solid hope. Today, these are profitable, practical, real rewards.
We are authentically green, practicing our own consulting advice. And, we look forward to helping your C-suite executives secure sustainable success.
We are available toll-free at 877-ECO-TEXAS.
Texas Real Estate School
since 2003 ENERGY STAR Provider #0515 Mark Robinson Our new office