Momentum Bay's Office Mate Hermes Architects Announces Architectural Rebound, Realignment & Growth
HOUSTON, TEXAS--June 1, 2012 - Hermes Architects joins design industry's rebound, and realigns for 2012 growth. Long-time principal Mark Volpendesta and senior associate Ralph Windle depart. Firm's design studio adds veteran architect and two designers. Office mate Momentum Bay and GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS in 10th year celebrate extraordinary growth moving from energy and sustainability consulting into green energy practitioners - distributors and installers.
Architectural Rebound and Growth
How encouraged are you by the recent uptick in architectural planning inquiries nationally in primary market sectors for five consecutive months reported by the AIA?
Hermes Architects is encouraged, too, especially since the firm has seen similar positive growth in planning retail, residential, educational, sports and industrial projects for more than six months.
Expansion and New Directions (Realignment)
Equipping the firm for growth, Hermes has continued to realign and expand the firm’s capabilities and bench strength in 2012:
- Hermes welcomes back to the firm experienced project manager and leader Bill Patin, AIA.
- The firm welcomes new designers Jason Miller and Bryson White to its studio directed by principal Marc Boucher.
- And, Hermes genuinely wishes long-term team members Mark Volpendesta (principal) and Ralph Windle (senior associate) the best since they recently departed to pursue new professional interests.
- Hermes congratulates Momentum Bay and GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS, which office with Hermes, on their outstanding growth over the last 12 months, expanding from full-service energy and sustainable real estate consulting – on ENERGY STAR® and LEED® certified buildings – into general contracting, particularly installations of wind turbines, solar attic fans, and solar PV.
Thank you for having allowed Hermes since 1969 to help your real estate create more value affordably.
Looking forward to a great 2012,
Bob Bellomy, AIA and Marc Boucher, AIA
Hermes Architects, Inc.
For more information about how to design and operate healthy, economical, and practical sustainable real estate and about Momentum Bay's GreenBestPractices.com, call 877-ECO-TEXAS or email email@example.com.
- Momentum Bay Associates LP: Mark Alan Robinson, MBA, LEED® AP, CEM®, firstname.lastname@example.org, 877-ECO-TEXAS
About Hermes Architects
Founded in 1969, Hermes Architects (www.hermesarchitects.com) is a among Houston's most established architectural firms. Hermes is a full-service design firm with expertise in planning retail, residential, educational, sports and industrial projects valued at $500K to $410MM in ten states, including LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, Reliant Stadium, St. Michael Catholic School, renovation of the Shops at Houston Center, and many others.
About Momentum Bay
Headquartered in Houston, Texas since 2002, Momentum Bay Associates LP (www.momentumbay.com) is a full-service management consulting firm focused on energy and sustainability. With a simple sprint-crawl-walk-jog-run-inspire approach, the firm's consultants equip businesses' and buildings' executives rapidly to plan green strategies & execute specific best-in-class sustainability projects - from strategy & training to procurement to messaging (i.e., marketing & communications).
Through Momentum Bay's business unit GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS started in 2007, the firm also procures and manages energy for primarily green businesses and green buildings, particularly those pursuing LEED, ENERGY STAR and Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR certification. To learn more about GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS’ service offerings – including energy strategy, energy demand, energy supply (offsite and onsite procurement), energy marketing and communications, and energy monitoring – visit:
- Offsite: TexasRECBroker.com, TexasElectricityBroker.com, TexasElectricityAggregator.com, GreenPowerMarketer.com
- Onsite: TexasWindDeveloper.com, TexasSolarDeveloper.com
- Managed: EnergyManagementTexas.com