ENERGY STAR® Service and Product Provider
As an EPA ENERGY STAR® Service and Product Provider (SPP), Momentum Bay believes that businesses profit by continually improving their management of energy and water resources.
Momentum Bay is helping the nation's real estate developers, owners, investors and managers get a bit fit, optimize energy and optimize water - saving on average 7% of energy costs relative to peers by benchmarking, and 35% by certifying.
As of 2016, Momentum Bay ranks:
- #17 globally out of 1,100+ ENERGY STAR Service and Product Providers (SPPs) for most certifications in 12 months
- #40 globally out of 1,100 ENERGY STAR SPPs for most benchmarking in a 12-month period
- #1 of 6 ENERGY STAR Service and Product Providers in Hawaii in , and
- as one of roughly 70 ENERGY STAR Service and Product Providers in Texas.
Government: State of Hawaii
Commercial Office: Hines
K-12 school: Monarch Institute
- Energy Water & Utilities Consultant / Energy Management Services Company (ESCo)
- Energy Improvement Contractor
- On-site Energy Production Services (e.g., solar PV, wind) primarily design, procurement, distributor-dealer and as general contractor when part of an energy-water-food package
Momentum Bay equips real estate developers, investors, owners and managers to certify that their portfolios' design, construction, and ongoing performance are among the nation's top 25%.
Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR certification shows top 25% design and new construction
Annual ENERGY STAR certifications signal top 25% operations
Momentum Bay is proud to use and offer ENERGY STAR services and products designed for healthier profits, healthier people, and a healthier planet.
Such conservation and efficiency reduce pollution and yield human and ecological benefits.
'Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR' certified and well-operated ENERGY STAR certified buildings - ranking among America's Top 25% of real estate - can reduce operating costs and boost sales velocity, rents, occupancy, and residual value.